Rick’s Café Boatyard is a waterfront American restaurant and cocktail bar, offering guests a panoramic view of Eagle Creek Reservoir. We are known for our fresh, quality seafood that is flown in from locations throughout the world daily.
Rick’s provides ample seating both inside and out, including an inside and outside cocktail bar. Our guests dine inside a beautiful, high-ceiling dining room or outside with a breathtaking view of the water.
Our newly renovated banquet facilities are the perfect venue for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, bridal and baby showers, and get togethers. And they have a great view too!
At Rick’s, we believe in providing the best quality food, excellent service, and live music each evening to give our guests a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere every time.
The name Rick’s Café Boatyard is one that has evolved from the Rick’s Café Americain Restaurant. Rick is Rick Albrecht, the owner and founder. The word café invokes images of a casual, friendly, open area for friends and loved ones to gather for a fine meal or cocktail. And boatyard, of course, is due to our unique waterfront location that includes docks for over 100 boats.
- Where the Locals Eat, Top 100 Winner – 2014, 2013, 2012
- Best Romantic Restaurant Nominee – 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012
- The 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in America – 2016
- Diners’ Choice Award – 2019, 2018, 2014, 2013
- Best Al Fresco Dining in America – 2018, 2017
- Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants In America – 2014
- Best of the Best Winner for Maryland Crab Cakes – 2011, 2009
- Best Things Winner – 2018
- Indy’s Top 25 Local Restaurants – 2019
$100 Hamburger Club
- Fly In, Dine, Fly Out